Join us for some Halloween fun
It’s going to be spooktacular!
Book your stay between Saturday 24th to Saturday 31st October and enjoy our fun filled family activity schedule, including lots of fantastic Halloween inspired activities for your enjoyment.
To keep the little ones entertained all kids will receive a Halloween fun activities pack upon check in!
With Bed & Breakfast rates from only £120.00 per night and Family packages from £169.00 you are guaranteed a fabulous break at Heythrop Park Resort!*
Halloween Family Activity Schedule
- Spooky Treasure hunt – Hunt your way around the Hotel to find the code to the safe and unlock a fantastic prize!
- Scary Movie time – Enjoy a Heythrop Cinema Experience in our auditorium where children can enjoy a film every afternoon – please see our reception team for full schedule
- Glitter Tattooist – Perfect for little ones who enjoy a little sparkle! Our face painter (currently painting arms only) will be available on Saturday 24th and Saturday 31st October between 2pm and 5pm to take your requests! Glitter Tattoos, jewels and paints ready for your spooky designs!
- Falconry Display – From Tuesday 27th October to Friday 30th October 10:30am to 12:00 pm daily, our breathtaking static and flying falconry display takes place on our lawns with our gorgeous Manor House as the perfect backdrop.
- Creepy Crawly Cookies and Milk time – Cosy up with Mum and Dad for cookies and milk for story time before bed
- Cupcake Decorating – Get creative and decorate cupcakes and create your own Halloween Dessert!
- Footgolf – If you enjoy playing football and golf, this is the perfect activity for you!
Children are welcome to wear their Halloween costumes and join in with some ghoulish fun!
Enjoy a memorable break with your loved ones this October enjoy, great food and fun for all the family – we would love for you to join us!
To find out more please contact our friendly reservations team on 01608 673 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org