Keeping you safe
Creating a Safe Environment
We’ve never compromised on hygiene and cleanliness but we’re now taking extra-special measures to help keep our hotels not just spotless but as safe as they possibly can be. Heythrop Park is operating detailed cleaning procedures in the hotel for your and our teams safety.
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning schedule using Oxivir* anti-viral spray on all high touchpoints, including handrails and doors throughout the Hotel.
- Alcohol gel positioned outside all toilets, meeting room zones, dining rooms and in arrival and departure locations.
- Additional outside areas available for dining and drinks service
- Cashless payments only and contactless payments increased to £45.00 per transaction
- New check in and departure procedures reducing any queues on arrival or departure
- Face coverings encouraged in Public areas
- Luggage handles sanitised and bags stored hygienically
- All team COSHH trained in the correct use of chemicals
- All team trained on good hygiene, including handwashing and the use of sanitiser
- COVID screens and additional sanitisers available where needed
- All staff are provided with PPE to be worn in public areas, when serving food and drinks and carrying out beauty treatments.
- Extra time for housekeeping teams to dedicate to servicing, cleaning and sanitising rooms with Oxivir anti-viral spray
- Every room deep cleaned between stays using Oxivir anti-viral spray
- Complete replacement of all disposable items (tea/coffee sachets etc) between every stay
- Guests have the freedom to opt out of daily room service if they prefer, self service packs available on request
- Strict handling processes to prevent cross-contamination of linen within the rooms and stores
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
- Meeting and event spaces access controlled with new deep cleaning protocols and all touch points sanitised regularly with Oxivir anti-viral Spray
- All meeting rooms have access to outdoor space
- Relocatable Alcoholic Gel stations available outside all meeting zones
- Bespoke rooms layouts and CAD drawings available prior to event
- Golf course is open and available to play
- Enhanced cleaning for buggies using EPA approved chemicals
* Oxivir kills bacteria and highly contagious viruses such as Norovirus and has concentrated cleaning power. It’s non-irritating and sustainable.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us on 01608 673333.