At Heythrop Park our mission is to give our guests a great time, with memories that last a lifetime.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for the development and implantation of the Resorts marketing in line with the Sales & Marketing Plan. The Marketing Executive will implement both strategic and tactical activities to support all budgetary requirements of the business. This includes the resort’s online strategy, website, social media marketing and creation of all sales & marketing collateral.
- Implement the marketing activity in line with the Resorts Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Manage the monthly expenditure of marketing activities in line with budget.
- To generate creative ideas and solutions to match the revenue needs of the business for both online marketing, direct marketing & social media marketing.
- To ensure Heythrop Park Resort brand standards and that all collateral is displayed within the meeting room, public areas & bedrooms as outlined in the brand guidelines.
- To assist in the creation and preparation of weekly e-blast promotions to drive sales revenue throughout the Resort as directed by the Director of Sales & Marketing and Resort Director.
- Communicate Resort news and promotions to partnership organisation such as Visit Oxford, MIA, Tourism South East etc ensuring the Resort participates in all external communication and PR available to us.
- Maintain client databases for all market segments across the Resort and support the Director of Sales & Marketing in the use of these databases for both direct & online marketing.
- To record and evaluate the ROI (return on investment) of all tactical campaigns and monitor the success in terms of revenue & success of each campaign.
- To ensure that all Resort collateral is within brand standards and displayed appropriately throughout the Resort & hotels and stock levels remain high at all times.
- Coordinate all FAM trips and sales hospitality dinners – invitations, welcome letter, gift packs etc as directed by the Sales Managers.
- Update sales presenters with key on brand messages.
- Manage the hotels Website content and ensure all current promotions, offers, and communications are updated and remain relevant at all times.
- Take full responsibility of all social media platforms and to post regular updates that are relevant and encourage followers.
- Update our 3rd party websites with current offers, promotions, news etc as directed by Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Produce artwork for seasonal promotions using Adobe InDesign/Photoshop software.
PR & Advertising
- To support the Director of Sales & Marketing on all PR requests for the property including co-ordination and attendance of all PR fam trips and press visits.
- To provide Advertisers with images & content as outlined and agreed by the Director of Sales & Marketing.
- To carry out any additional marketing projects by the Director of Sales and the Board of Directors as requested.
Key Requirements for the Role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisation and administrative qualities are a high requisite of the role.
- Technical ability to produce creative design material.
- Knowledge of social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Website.
- Creative writing skills for promotions content, website and brand collateral
- The ability to handle a number of tasks at the same time and work within deadlines and movable timeframes.
- Candidates will possess a thorough understanding of all aspects of the marketing disciplines, including promotions, pricing and public relations and have a keen interest and understanding of how e-commerce can play a role within marketing strategies for the future.
Company Policies & Procedures
- To adhere to Group, Hotel and Departmental Service Standards.
- To take part in any training and development activities as recommended by Director of Sales & Marketing and Heythrop Park Resort.
- To adhere to Company image standards.
- To be fully conversant with and adhere to Hotel Fire Procedures, Health & Safety Policy and all other legal requirements.
- To administer all Health and Safety, COSHH, Risk Assessment, Security, Fire and Bomb procedure requirements within the department.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of health and safety regulations and report any potential dangers as per company standards.
- To take on any other reasonable duties or carry out requests necessary to ensure we deliver the highest standard of service in the hotel
This is a full time position working 40 hours over 5 days Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5.30pm.
Heythrop Park Resort is not connected to public transportation therefore candidates need to have their