Live-in House Manager
Heythrop Park Resort is looking for a House Manager looking after the Windrush building which provides 37 rooms for our team members. There are various communal areas – 5 bathrooms, 2 kitchenettes, 1 shared kitchen, a laundry room, shared living area and a lounge. The outside area includes a terrace, parking area for several cars, driveway and bin area.
Duties include the cleaning of the communal areas and maintenance of the property, health and safety management and fire safety duties. Problem solving and supporting a variety of issues that may arise during the day /evening.
The team accommodation live in manager will facilitate the movement of team both in and out of the property, this will include meeting new arrivals and completing necessary paperwork to ensure a smooth and professional first experience.
This is a demanding role which requires tact, confidentiality, being professional at all times as well as being flexible and organised and be able to work under pressure as you will be looking after multi-national team members.
- Being the point of contact for all live –in team members within the allocated property
- Managing and maintaining the building internally and externally as well as individual rooms
- Ensuring the communal areas are clean and well maintained at all times
- Cleaning and repairing rooms when they are vacated so they can be reallocated quickly
- Facilitating the moving in and out of the team and completing required documentation
- Resolving maintenance issues in a timely manner, support from the resort maintenance team can used if needed
- Attending to any other ad hoc duties as and when necessary within the property
- Create a timetable of activities for our team to take part in and co-ordinate those events where necessary
- Completing all daily, weekly and monthly checks in accordance with company policy including fire safety, health and safety and cleaning schedules)
- To maintain the local facilities and information board/folder
- 28 days holiday raising to 29 after one year’s continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Free membership in our Leisure Club
- Discount on hotel rooms
The successful candidate will need to show initiative, being self-motivated and making sure that standards and policies are followed at all times. A full UK driving license is essential.
The accommodation for this role is free of charge. Heythrop Park Resort is not connected to public transportation therefore candidates need to have their own transport.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked for documentation