Our front office team is looking for a passionate Receptionist to assist our team to provide exceptional customer service to our guests.
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside Heythrop Park Resort boasts over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates plus 4 bars and 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18 hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
You need to be friendly and professional at all times, need to demonstrate that you are flexible and organised and be able to work under pressure.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To liaise between the guest and hotel teams to ensure complete guest satisfaction identifying and responding to any guest requests, efficiently and effectively
- Checking in and checking out guests
- Responsible for switchboard operation and transferring phone calls to correct extension or taking accurate messages
- Responsible for the making of reservations for guests over the phone, in writing or walk-ins
- Accounting for all activity (transactions & postings) for the entire shift
- To communicate and liaise with all departments on a daily basis as and when required
- Being fully conversant with the facilities, services an promotions offered by the hotel and pass this information on to guests wherever possible to maximise hotel sales
- Handling payments (cash, credit cards, cheques) and carry out banking procedures
We are looking for someone who
- Standards-driven and detail-orientated
- To have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A good command of the English language
- Be flexible with regards to working patterns
- Has excellent self-presentation skills
Previous experience working in a 4* hotel with multi-outlets would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours over 5 days including weekends. The working patterns are early and late shifts, 6.45am until 3.15pm and 2.15pm until 10.45pm.
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday raising to 29 days after one year’s continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service
- Free meal whilst on duty
Heythrop Park Resort is not connected to public transportation, therefore, candidates need to have their own transport. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked for documentation.