FOOD AND BEVERAGE ASSISTANT
We are looking for enthusiastic Food and Beverage Assistants assisting our Food and Beverage team in the daily running of our Restaurants and Bars.
Set in 440 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside Heythrop Park Resort boasts over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates plus 3 bars and 1 restaurant. Also located at the Resort is an 18 hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
You need to be friendly and professional at all times, need to demonstrate that you are flexible and organised and be able to work under pressure.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring excellent & professional guest service is consistently provided at all times
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- To have a good knowledge of the preparation and service of all dishes and products on the menus and product lists
- To ensure tables are set and cleared to the Company standards. This to include bar, restaurant service and conference and events
- To assist in the general cleaning of your working areas
- To take every opportunity to up-sell – desserts, starters, drinks etc.
- Adhering to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation
- To be fully aware of and strictly adhere to cash and key procedures laid down
- To be fully aware of and adhere to Health and Safety and Food Hygiene legislation
- Being aware and understanding all relevant company guidelines & policies
- To report all damage, hazards and wear and tear occurring within your areas of work
- To undertake other duties as required and outlined by the Food & Beverage Manager and Supervisor
We are looking for someone who
- Standards-driven and detail-orientated
- To have the ability to multi-task and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- A good command of the English language
- Be flexible with regards to working patterns (evenings and weekends)
- Has excellent self-presentation skills
For this position, we can offer full-time and part-time contracts and work on a casual basis.
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday raising to 29 days after one year’s continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service
- Free meal whilst on duty
Heythrop Park Resort is not connected to public transportation, therefore, candidates need to have their own transport.