Golf at Heythrop Park Resort
The guidelines for Golf have been altered for your safety and wellbeing, please see key points below:
Open 7 days a week during daylight hours – from 08.00 to 16:30 (Last round)
Monday to Sunday 08.00 to 16.30 Please call 01608 673488 or Monday to Sunday 24hrs via email however please note bookings outside of operation hours will be replied to during normal working hours. Email Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org – 10 minute slots available.
Pre-Payment for rounds, if required can only be taken over the phone on a credit or debit card on 01608 673488.
Social Distancing Rules
- A barrier will remain at our main entrance and driveway, vehicle access will be granted for golfers only.
- Golfers are asked to arrive no more than 20 minutes prior to their tee time.
- All club house and hotel facilities will be closed. A one way system with a 2 metre restriction will be in place.
- There must be a 10 minute gap between tee times
- Own equipment can only be used.
- Please arrive ready to play and leave the premises immediately after your round.
- Signs will be outside reminding players to social distance
- Rakes will be removed from bunkers
- Flags are not to be touched or removed from the holes
- All ball washers will be covered up and out of operation until further notice
- All benches and bins will be removed until further notice and please remove your own rubbish from the estate
- Hand sanitiser will be available from the club house entrance.
We ask that you adhere to R&A Covid-19 restrictions, a copy of which will be available at the club house entrance.
We look forward to welcoming our Golfers back to Heythrop Park Resort and thank you for your support.